Goldbelt Specialty Services, LLC (GSS), is an SBA certified ANC SB firm, and provides comprehensive conference and special event coordination and support services. Our Executive Management Team has significant experience in the development and coordination of Conferences and Special Events in the U.S. and overseas. We also provide event Video and Digital Production, and Event Marketing and PR services.
In addition to working for the DOS, DOD and DOE, our team’s impressive list of past performance includes the planning and execution of G-7 sponsored U.S. Congressional Summits and Alzheimer’s research conferences around the world, Women in Housing and Finance conferences and the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War Armistice. Additional fundraising events, PR and marketing campaigns and video/digital projects include PSAs for USAID/CIDI, NCI/NHLBI, American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists/Walter Reed, Comptroller of the Treasury mandated Independent Foreclosure Review campaign and the Vatican/Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, DC.
The successful fulfillment of any conference or event is achieved through professional management, proven experience and stringent quality control. GSS delivers with agility and efficiency regardless of the operating environment.
- Manage every aspect of event through top senior conference and event planners. Regular reports to clients (in-person or online) on progress of event.
- Develop and supervise event budget and coordinate third party such as security firms and translation services, as well as utilize Diverse Suppliers when appropriate.
- Plan, implement and control logistical services for successful events, including site location research, development of Request for Proposal (RFP) for conference/event specifications, rate negotiation based on specs and reservation of facilities.
- Liaison support with venue, food and beverage, A/V, printers, florists/decor, staging companies, travel companies (air, rail, auto), topic and speaker identification, and trade show set-up when needed.
- Develop and execute policies, practices and procedures in order to manage the information needs of an event in an effective manner (registration, social media outreach, surveys), registration support, editorial services, automation and telecommunications support.
- Empower organizations’ customer service best practices, through the introduction of successful processes and procedures for interacting with those customers (speakers, attendees, vendors, partner organizations).
- Provide support staff for data, registration, and on-site conference management. Mailing and other communication with attendees including pre/post meeting mailings/travel support.
Video and Digital Production
- Record and enhance conference seminars, speeches and the like through the production and distribution of video content for broadcast, cable, mobile, online -- or for training purposes.
- Our writers and producers will create vignettes/spots to run as part of a Mobile and Interactive video rich media campaign on sites/digital platforms, which are heavily trafficked by the target demographic
Event Marketing & Public Relations
- Build an integrated media relations strategy to maximize positive broadcast and digital coverage your event, product or service with your target audiences. Whether your focus is internal communication or outward facing engagement, we develop and distribute content to drive people to take action.